US Expat Tax Consultant in UAE

Get your US Tax filed right with MS soon!

Know this now!

If, you are living in the UAE, and you still remain a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, then you will need to file a US tax return based on your worldwide income with the US federal government each year. In addition to the income tax return, you may be required to file further informational returns based on assets held outside the US. With our step by step guidance we ensure your tax return is filed in compliance with the IRS law and you are not paying excess taxes. Your taxes will be prepared by our US tax experts who specializes in US expatriate taxation, ensuring your taxes are prepared correctly and that you take advantage of all the expatriate concessions available.

Why pay more when you have people around to help you with your tax issues?

Our sole focus is tax return preparation and providing advisory services to Americans living abroad. From simple tax returns to very complex tax returns, we have the expertise to guide you in any situation and give you the peace of mind you need.

Because, our clients are important. And we value your mental health.


    Our US Tax Services


    Federal Tax Return


    State Tax Return


    Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR)


    FATCA Reporting


    US Tax Advisory


    Extension Filing

    The USA is one of the few countries to tax their citizens not on their US residency status but on their citizenship. The IRS and US government are proactively trying to identify individuals where they think a filing obligation exists.

    So how do I know whether I need to file a US Tax Return?

    Regardless of where you currently reside – whether that’s in the US or in a foreign country – if you are a US citizen or Green Card holder, you are required to file an annual US tax return with the IRS. You may however qualify to exclude some or all of your foreign earned income from U.S. taxation if you meet certain tests.

    What are the implications of filing?

    As well as the obvious tax consequences of filing, the administrative burden and penalties that can apply also need to be considered.

    Regardless of the level of your US sourced income – which may indeed be none – or whether you owe minimal or no US tax on completion of your return, you are still required to file a return.

    Who we are and what services we can provide?

    MSATC is a UAE based firm offering US, compliance and consultancy services. We specialize in serving citizens from all over the world and have a talented team whose business is to advise on tax compliance matters that have an international element.

    MS is truly a people centric workplace who believes in human capital investment. I’m always empowered by MS to become the best I can be in my professional life hence be part of MS’s vision to make a positive impact in the world. My role in MS is more than a job to me!

    Anas Ebrahim

    Project Lead, MS

    Let’s begin the process of taking your Tax Preparation Right now.

    Master every area in the industry

    Find events & sessions for you